This plugins creates some reaction buttons that could be added to content and comments.
If you use BuddyPress you may enable reactions on user’s activities, comments, groups and profiles.
With this plugin you may:
- Add reactions to posts, pages and custom post types too!
- Add reactions to comments.
- Add reactions to single views and archives.
- Add reactions to BuddyPress’ Actions, Comments, Groups and Profiles.
- Enable or disable reactions for registered user, unregistered only, or even for specific user roles!
- View archive of posts with most reactions.
- Show the names of voters, with link to their BuddyPress’ Profile or their Author Page.
- By default this plugin on first activation creates six different reactions and enables voting for posts and comments, with no user restrictions.
This plugin is fully compatible with WordPress since version 4.6, but some features require higher versions:
- Multisite reactions is available on WordPress 4.9+
- Gutenberg integration is obviously available on WordPress 5.0.0+
- A simple drag’n drop interface lets you sort reactions as you wish.
- To change image simply click on icon and choose one of the hundreds of provided vector artworks.
- You may change the color of provided SVG icons choosing one of 16 millions RGB possible values.
- If you want you may use your own images from default WordPress media uploader.
- Every reaction have a name that is used as label on frontend. Changing reactions label is as simple as typing the new label in a text field.
- Choose your favorite blur effect between Blur, Desaturate or Opacity.
- Customize icons choosing effect amount percentage.
Several widgets included:
- Display most voted contents choosing one or all reactions.
- Display most voted comments choosing one or all reactions.
- Display most voted reaction near content title in widget.
- Display global reactions statistics on dashboard
- Display statistics for single content in edit page
This plugin is fully compatible with localization, .pot file included.
Follow these instruction to install plugin on your WordPress site:
- Download the plugin, find the install.zip file.
- Go to WordPress admin area and visit Plugins → Add New page.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button on top of the page, choose
file and confirm.
- After installation enable plugin, reactions are active by default for posts and comments.