WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart is a WooCommerce extension Plugin which will recover the abandoned carts and increase the sales. Cart Abandonment happens due to a variety of reasons and sending mail (with follow up mails) can be the best way to Recover Abandoned Carts which is exactly what this Plugin does. Recover Abandoned Cart monitors carts that are abandoned by Members and Guests to capture Abandoned Carts. It automatically sends mails using the mail templates at specified times to Recover the Abandoned Carts. You can insert the Cart link in the email. You can set up any number of mail templates for sending follow up mails. Advantage in having multiple mail templates at specified time durations is that you can send a first mail without coupon. If the Buyer doesn’t respond then you can send the follow up mail with coupon code. This will tempt the Buyer to make the purchase. The Buyer purchase is tracked using cookies. Recover Abandoned Cart works for both Members and Guests. For Members as soon as the products are added to Cart and then the Member leaves for some reason the Abandoned Carts will be captured. For Guests they will have to reach the step of inputting their Email Id in the Checkout Page and once the Email Id is entered the Abandoned Carts will be captured.
WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart is Compatible with
1. Download the file (recoverabandonedcart.zip) of Recover Abandoned Cart from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip recoverabandonedcart.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. rac.zip.
3. Install Recover Abandoned Cart i.e. rac.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
Please always test the new version in a testing site before you upgrade to the new version in your live site.
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of Recover Abandoned Cart then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of Recover Abandoned Cart in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (recoverabandonedcart.zip) of Recover Abandoned Cart from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip recoverabandonedcart.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. rac.zip.
4. Install the latest version of Recover Abandoned Cart i.e. rac.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.