Viaggio is a responsive WordPress hotel theme created by using latest HTML5 and CSS3 techniques and specially designed for Hotels, Spas, Resorts, Motels, B&B, Guest House, Hostels and any other hospitality businesses.
Viaggio has a working booking system plugin integrated. Viaggio gives you an awesome tool to get your website great looks.
Compatible with WordPress 3.8, Viaggio is a versatile, fully responsive and professional designed theme with different 3 slider and easy customization with loads of great features. It’s really awesome apperance attracting visitors.
This WordPress hotel theme includes all that you need to quickly launch fully functional Hotel related website that your visitior will love.
Viaggio is extremely easy to use and setup. Such a great number of awesome features are gathered in one WordPress theme!
Tested on browsers:
- responsive WordPress hotel theme
- W3C valid code
- fast and easy Quickgalleries
- 5 Custom post types (Rooms, Team, Clients, Portfolio, Testimonials)
- 20 Widgets
- 100+ Shortcodes + shortcode generator
- SEO friendly theme structure
- 620+ Google Webfonts
- Cufon font upload
- Customizable slideshows
- Choose a slider for each post / page / room
- 2 Headlines (on/off)
- Unlimited theme profiles
- Unlimited colors
- Unlimited sidebars
- Sidebar generator
- Working Ajax contactform
- Working booking form
- Booking plugin integration
- Custom logo- and favicon upload
- Import / export your Settings
- Stunning HTML5 and CSS3 features
- Easy Analytics code integration
- Easy Webmaster tools code integration
- Demo content inclusive (XML)
- Documentation inclusive
- responsive design
- Free after sale support
- Extra CSS and JS code possible
- Choose: Headline off, one or two Headlines
Support & Updates
You get free support and updates in addition, for all our themes (in English and German).
Sources / Credits
Note: Images in the preview are not included in the download package. All stock images are just for demo purpose only and NOT included in the final purchase files. Icons by Icomoon, images by Flickr, SXC, Fotolia or Canstockphoto.